From the creators of the award winning "Pitbull Investor" Long Term Stock Trading Strategy. Now, fully disclosed is our Momentum Stock Trading Strategy for buying and short selling stocks that we have been trading in-house ourselves for almost 8 years. You can work the system on your own, or follow our nightly long and short selling entry and exit signals online.
NEW SIGNALS AND EXISTING POSITIONS ARE LISTED
IN THE NIGHTLY REPORT
How Are We Doing These Days?
Here is the current daily Momentum Stock signal report as of the time of this update 3/2/2010
Updated nightly is a complete listing of all recent trades:
The "Guide To Momentum Trading Hi-Performance Stocks" is a one time $59.50. You can also get it FREE with any momentum service order using the link below!
This low risk, mechanical short-selling and put option trading system includes features never disclosed before, to include:
1. The system manual teaches you the entire strategy for coming up with these same buy / sell signals using the web or newspaper, as well as managing the trade, and determining exactly when to exit.. The manual is written in an easy to read format that anyone can understand...
2. A simplified method for getting the best option selection -every time. Options can multiply returns 3 to 10 times over the price move of the stock, and we will teach you a lower risk method that is simple to follow and doesn't involve complicated spreads or straddles etc.
3. Daily option data tables provided for all new signals, just like the options tables we have been providing for our long selections.
4. A proprietary method of option rotation which can dramatically multiply option returns, compounding the already high multiple growth offered by using these instruments as proxies for the underlying stock...FULLY DISCLOSED FOR THE FIRST TIME ANYWHERE.
5. Step by step implementation of the strategy from selection through monitoring and exit for both stocks and options.
Order Daily Momentum Trading Signal Reports
Stock Momentum - Stock Trading System Stock Market Crash ETF Funds Stock Screen